Sunday 2 March 2014

Introductions

Hi, Jevans here and welcome to my 1st ever blog, so, as I am new, i am unsure of how this will work out, content is not yet decided. it will however be solely about the games workshop hobby, warhammer 40k.

A little context:
I have been it the hobby for around a decade, only recently finding a regular gaming group, i am relatively unproven in tournaments, although this year may be my first. I will post anything and everything about my experience of the hobby, from my basic painting guides to more tactics related discussions. I am a devoted chaos player, who has until recently played only chaos marines and daemons, this year starting my necron army. It is all currently unpainted so if i do get around to posting any battle reports, they might start off a bit grey to start with.

What would you like to see?
Think of this blog as a tale of one gamer as it were, with possible guest articles from my gaming group, who are all in a similar position, so expect content for orks, spacewolves, tau and much more. Being new to the whole blogging scene and all, I thought it would be best asking you, what you would like to see on here. Post your suggestions in the comments section below.

See you soon, Jevans.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, looks like its gonna be a good blog in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Labels