Sunday 23 March 2014

888 views and a short update.

Well as I said I would,  I ordered An'ggrath from forgeworld, along with a few more goodies, such as the world eaters terminator lord, Zhufor the Impaler, and a Warhammer monster, the Mourngul
(which I will use as my transcendent nightbringer). Pictures will be posted as soon as I can.

Update:
I have recently been working with some air drying clay, making some ruins based off some photos I took of tynemouth priory. Might be posting some posts again on terrain tutorials this week. I will be finally finishing the shattered Aquilas, making some replacement craters, and possibly starting work on some trench lines, but we'll see... i only have two hands after all (tzeentch if you are listening).

Anyway, that's for next time, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels