Monday 24 March 2014

Illustrated Posts?

I love drawing, I always have, and when I started the hobby it let me use my creativity in a broader sense. Now, however, I see only an opportunity to join my two favourite things (nearly)...


However, I don't know if this is a good idea to include in my blog, as to be honest, I'm not that great, see the image above, albeit its a copy of an image by John Blanche.

What I was thinking would be either, quickly illustrating the content of the post each time, or a weekly update as mentioned in the title. The first idea would be the most time consuming, so could reduce the number of posts I make, possibly reducing this to a weekend blog, however, that does not appeal to me....

Anyway, as usual I will keep you guys posted. What would you like to see, suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks, Jevans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels