Saturday 22 March 2014

Back with a bang.

Well, sadly I've had considerable work over the last week and was unable to update the blog, so I'm just posting to say that the blog may have been down but its most certainly not out.


Over the weekend I will be finishing off the aquila tutorial, having a look at some paper scenery designed by another blogger as suggested by GI JOE, and even possibly a tutorial on replacement moonscape craters.

Anyway, posting should be back to normal now, expect extra content over the next few days. Once again, all suggestions are welcome, just leave what you want to see in the comments section below. (I really do take your opinions into account).

Thanks, Jevans.

4 comments:

  1. Could you do some Trench networks please without using foam as i cant get my hands on any. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give them a go, what materials could you "get your hands on" so I could make it relevant for you. Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
    2. I have most things available to me, but for some reason, i cannot find foam anywhere, so clay, plaster, card.... i can get foamboard like you though, although i think its a lower quality probably. thanks for getting back to me.

      Delete
    3. Okay, I will see what I can do. Hopefully it will be good enough for you. And no problem, I will try to respond to every comment on here, so no problem, its people who comment that give me things to do, i should thanking you.

      Delete

Labels