Saturday 8 March 2014

Future Ideas...

So, after the completion of my first ever tutorial, it suddenly dawned on me...
    ...I don't actually have a gaming table yet. This has allowed me to begin planning a custom built board, however, although I have ideas, I thought it would be better to let you decide what you would like to see built rather than me dictating the content.


Current ideas:
Imperial Bastion
Imperial Fortress Walls (Forgeworld style)
Trench network
Tau research outpost
etc.

This however, may take some time to get going, as the blog is still young. This means that you, YES YOU, have the option to get your say in the designing of a board. If you have any ideas, simply post them in the comments section below, or email me at jevans716@hotmail.com.

Thanks, see you next time.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your table, I have no direct ideas for your table however I can provide some links.

    Another Blogger with alot of printable terrain stencils, mostly Imperial.

    http://40kaddict.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/terrain-is-everything-standard-template.html

    http://18charlie.com/ another terrain site, wide selection, even Tau structure.

    I am in no way representing either of these sites nor have I built anything from these sites.

    ReplyDelete

Labels